Latitude 27°28’215” N | Longitude 82°41’425” W
Marker 49 on the ICW
The Seafood Shack Marina has been a Cortez landmark since 1971. Located to the north of the Cortez Drawbridge on the mainland side, The Seafood Shack Marina is fully accommodating with 68 deep water and sailboat safe slips.
So whether you are a seasoned boater, or just out on the water for the weekend, The Seafood Shack Marina is a beautiful spot to visit on your voyage.
- The Seafood Shack Marina offers a variety of ways to experience the area’s waters, including dolphin-watching and sunset cruises, fishing excursions, parasailing, boat and jetski rentals, paddle boarding, charters and tours. Meet our Friends & Neighbors.
DOCK AND DINE WITH US!
We’ve got over 400ft. of dedicated dockage for boaters who choose to drink and/or dine with us. Pull-in just “in front” of the restaurant between G and I docks. Enjoy 2-hr complimentary “parking” while you enjoy your restaurant visit.
24-HOUR DOCK ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE VIA VHF CHANNEL 16
To RESERVE A SLIP please contact our Dockmaster directly at 386.643.5555
68 deep water slips
Up to 120 ft. vessels
Nightly, weekly and monthly dockage rates
30- and 50- amp power
Gas and diesel nearby
Private shower and restroom facility
Restaurant on property
400 ft. daytime dockage, complimentary 2 hour parking to boaters who dine in restaurant
We do not meter water and electric
Portable pump-out available
ICE — Ice is available for purchase on property at H2O Watersportz.
The Seafood Shack is a non live-aboard facility.
2018 Dockage Rates
- DAILY — $2.00/foot (minimum $50.00) + 7% sales tax
- WEEKLY SPECIAL — $1.75/foot (minimum $50.00) x 5 (pay for 5 days, get 2 days free) + 7% sales tax
- MONTHLY — Slips as low as $300 per month
- Monthly Commercial Rates are also available at this time. Please visit our Marina Office for more information.